Create a DVD from a TourBuzz Video Export
Before you create a DVD of your tour, you'll want to create an MP4 video version of your tour. To do this, you'll need to export your tour as a video. To find out more about exporting your tour as a video, click here.
You can burn video files that appear in your media library in Windows Media Center to a DVD that you can play in a DVD player or on your computer. When you burn video files to a DVD, the files are converted so that you can play them on a standard DVD player. In order to take advantage of this, you will want to have downloaded your tour as a video.
- Start Windows Media Center. Insert a recordable DVD into your DVD burner.
- Click the Burn a CD or DVD notification that appears in Windows Media Center, or, on the start screen, scroll to Tasks, and then click burn cd/DVD.
- On the Select Disc Format screen, click Video DVD, and then click Next.
- Using the keyboard, type a name for your DVD, and then click Next.
- On the Select Media screen, click Recorded TV or Video Library, and then click Next.
- Click the video that you want to add to your disc so that a check mark appears on the selected TV show or video file, and then click Next.
- If you want to add more video files to the disc, on the Review & Edit List screen, click Add More.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until you have added the recorded TV shows and videos to the disc that you want to burn.
You can change the following settings in the
DVD Options dialog:
If you want the video to play automatically and loop continuously, click Play video in a continuous loop. You will still be able to see the menu if you choose the menu option using the remote control for your DVD player.
- After you have added all the video files that you want to burn, on the Review & Edit List screen, click Burn DVD.
- In the Initiating Copy notification, click Yes.
- After the disc is burned, in the Completing Disc Creation notification, click Done.