What is direct traffic?
One of the great resources Tourbuzz has to offer is our Tour Stats. Photographers, Agents, Homeowners and alike all have the potential to find out just where their tour is getting viewed from.
The most common question we get about stats is about direct traffic. What is it? Where is it coming from?
Direct traffic in a broad sense are visitors that came via email or other links we cannot track.
Below are some scenarios that would cause a view to register as direct traffic:
- the visitor typed a tour link directly into the browser
- the visitor clicked a tour link from inside the PDF flyer
- the visitor clicked on a tour link inside an email
- the visitor has the tour bookmarked
- the visitor viewed the tour in 'private' or 'incognito' browser mode