How to customize your domain name?
We realize the importance of white-labeling the products that are being delivered to your customers. By doing this, everybody knows where everything is coming from - your photography company! This is how you can accomplish this:
- 1 Login into your Web host account (Wix, GoDaddy, etc.)
In another tab or window - Login into your CRM then from the main menu select > General
Click on > Bases
By clicking on the plus sign (+) you can add a new domain name
Enter the name of the domain you own (e.i.order.my-site.com)
Click > Add
- 7 Don't close the web page - you will need it later on!
- Follow the instructions provided by your hosting provider on how to add a CNAME Record. Here you can find more information to understand how to set up your Cname according to the Webhost company you are using > How to set up domain authentication.
- Type: CNAME
- Host (this may be referred to as 'name' or anything else related to your hosting company - see your hosting provider documentation for help) — Enter the sub domain you'd like to use. This is the URL you will use for all of your tours, but not the whole URL - just the first part!
You can choose anything you wish!
- Points to (this may be referred to as 'record', 'address', or anything else related to your hosting company - see your hosting provider documentation for help)— Type to map the alias directly to your domain name.
- TTL — Leave this setting as it is.
Once your CNAME is set up with your hosting provider, it will take some time for it to propagate across the internet.
We suggest giving the propagation at least 24 hours before moving onto the next step to finalize the setup in your Business Solution account.
Not giving the propagation enough time to happen, it's the most common mistake when trying to save your custom domain in your Business Solution account.
*Please note that DNS change can take up to 48h.
In your Business Solution - Select > Check now
Network Solutions: http://www.networksolutions.com/support/cname-records-host-aliases-2/